What in the hell is going on around here?

What in the hell is going on around here?
Background for the un-initiated:

November 2010 saw Francisco Rivero elected on platform of transparency and reform with the help of an indicted pot grower and a character assassination blog. Not quite our proudest day but not as bad as some other days. Actually the jury is still out on this one so stay tuned.
Francisco didn't like anything or anyone remotely associated with the former Sheriff so he set out wiping the slate clean by changing the deputies uniforms, destroying the Office of Emergency Services, firing volunteer reserves, demoting some officers and promoting others, taking away correctional officers guns and coffee then giving them a cartoon badge, unplugging the kitchen at the Lowerlake substation,alienating every other law enforcement agency in this county and those of neighboring Mendocino, picking fights with local government officials and squabbling with the state and the county over courthouse security which it turned out wasn't his call.

And then things got weird.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Anger Management

Some days are better than others. Some days I don't have to do much and I like that because it makes it easy. Other days people like 'the man' at my GOB job make me do stuff I don't want to do like answer emails and call other people back. Shoot they got the answering machine, that should be good enough. And besides what if I call somebody back and they're as whack as me and then I run into them out in the real world. Its happened before and it didn't go well.

Lots of stuff irks me, like when a pretend cop prances around with a known criminal like Francis and Tom hanging out all the time during the election or Francis shooting a doorjamb instead of a perp with an aerosol can.

Thats why I have to go to anger management class sometimes.

I don't really like going there and I'm pretty sure they know I'm uncomfortable but they always make me do some stupid thing that just pisses me off. Like last week, last week was a total joke. I drive over there after work and its raining real bad, in June, and the wipers don't work on the YO mobile so I couldn't see very well and did a curb shot then nearly sideswiped somebody's car doing a U-turn on Main in Lakeport. I wasn't sure but it kinda looked like Francis so I'm glad I didn't hit him since he has a gun.

I hear he's a lousy shot but who needs to take a chance? As you can clearly see bad stuff just happens on the way to Anger Management class, its not my fault but I'm the one that gets pissed off so off to class I go.

This week wasn't much better. I was late getting there and had to stop for a hamburger. So they weren't all smiling and happy either - I guess its like AA where everybody that runs it knows there way around a liquor bottle. These guys must have been really angry to become experts.

The class was annoying and they had us do this kinda gay deal where you stand there and somebody walks up to you and stops when you put your hand up to establish 'personal space.' I decided to screw with em and didn't put my hand up. The other guy chickened out and clearly has personal space issues but not me cuz I figured I'd just give him a peck on the cheeck and go straight to graduation. That cheered me up for a while and then the ordeal was over so I got to leave.

Bummer time, I get to ready to YO and couldn't find my keys. The windows are really dirty but I finally caught a glimpse of em in the ignition where I'd left em. I thought about going back inside to call that car place but didn't want to because I was starting to get mad and I knew exactly what was gonna happen. They'd want to 'process' the emotion or some such hoo haa and probably want to hug or sing kumbaya or something. That just made me madder and I needed to find some outlet so I screamed some carefully selected words at the YO for a bit to make me feel better.


Once I got done yelling I looked around and found a rock to open the door with. I was picking up the rock and those weenies from inside had heard the yelling and come out to check it out, swell. They asked me if everything was ok and I told em some guys had just driven by yelling. I could tell they didn't believe me but they went back inside and didn't notice the rock.

Shoot my keys sometimes don't work so good and I have to wiggle em around a bunch to make em work but that rock nailed it first time.

I sure hope it doesn't rain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment